Monday, November 17, 2008

Fresh Start

I freely admit that I may be the world's WORST blogger.  And, like any project gone awry, I'm thinking a fresh start might be the best idea, so that's what we have here.  Call it a a new beginning.  I am truly hopeful that a clean slate will help motivate me to do better, but the realist in me is going to exercise caution in making any promises.  Maybe it won't make the slightest difference, but since I can't do any worse it won't hurt to try.  I've done some "housekeeping" here in preparation for a brighter blogging future.  Archived blogs have been removed... so, if you are looking for past blogs, you are simply out of luck because they are no more.  Please do enjoy the upcoming blogs though.  I will do my best to keep the updates coming.

No comments: